ALOO PARATHA | ALOO PARATHA RECIPE | PARATHA RECIPE
Aloo Paratha is a very tasty and wonderful dish. It is made in every home in India. Whether it is rainy season or winter, food is different. Mostly it is eaten for breakfast. Some people also like to eat it for dinner. Everyone’s food is different, but the thing is that the taste must be excellent and delicious. It is also very easy to make. All the ingredients to make it are easily available at home. Everyone, whether children or older, likes it. If children are given tiffin in the morning, they eat it with great fervor.
- 250 grams flour
- 1/2 kg potato
- 1-2 onions
- 2 tablespoons ginger garlic paste
- 2-3 green chilies
- 1 teaspoon red chili
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1-2 cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/4 tsp dry mango powder
- 1/4 tsp coriander leaves
- salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons oil
How to make Aloo Paratha
- First, take refined flour and sieve it with a sieve. Now add water and salt and whisk well.
- When the dough becomes thick, keep it for a while.
- Now take the potatoes and keep them on the gas to boil. When it boils, take them out in a vessel.
- After doing this, peel the potato and mash it well to make a Pitti.
- When all the potatoes are well mashed, keep them.
- Now finely chop the onion and green chilies.
- Now put potato Pitti in the pan, add ginger garlic paste, salt, chili, garam masala, coriander, cumin, etc.
- And fry the Pitti well. So that all the spices mix well with the hives.
- When the pitta is ready, keep it to cool down. Now take the dough and make a round dough.
- Keep in mind that the dough is not too big. Now pour the dough into a rolling pin and roll it lightly.
- Now put a small pit in this circle as per the requirement and close the circle and make it round.
- After doing this, rotate the roti and make sure that the paratha does not break when the shape is not properly billed, place the pan on the gas and bake the paratha with ghee.
- Do the same with all parathas. Your hot parathas are ready and serve them with pickle or curd.
- Aloo Paratha is a Punjabi dish, but today it is famous all over India. Foreign tourists visiting here also like Aloo Paratha.
- If you go abroad, this dish is also available there. If the potato paratha is eaten with curd or pickle, then its fun doubles.
- Potato parathas are very tasty on most Punjabi dhabas, but you can make it even more delicious if you want.
- All the ingredients to make it are found in our kitchen. Some people also eat Aloo Paratha with hot tea.
- According to the method given below, you can make delicious and good Aloo Paratha very easily and can fascinate anyone.
Aloo Paratha Video
Foodie Human Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Foodie Human Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Foodie Human Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Foodie Human Soup Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Foodie Human Desserts Recipes
Non-Vegetarian Recipes: Foodie Human Recipes
Health Drinks: Foodie Human Health Drinks
Kids Recipes: Foodie Human Kids Recipes
Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Nisha Madhulika Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Breakfast Recipes
Vegetarian Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Soup Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Soup Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Kids Recipes
Diet & Health Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diet & Health Recipes
Read Latest Articles:
Bluehost Hosting | Web Hosting | eCommerce Hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Shared Hosting | Dedicated Hosting
TMD Hosting | Web Hosting | Cloud hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated Servers
HostGator Hosting | Web Hosting | Cloud hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated Servers