BROCCOLI PARATHA RECIPE | BROCCOLI RECIPE | STUFFED BROCCOLI PARATHA
Broccoli Paratha Recipe can be eat in the morning breakfast, in the evening. You can also give this paratha to children by filling it with tiffin. It will be a healthy food which will be very good for your taste as well as your health.
- Wheat flour – 2 cups flour (250 grams)
- Broccoli – 300 grams
- Cumin seeds – ½ teaspoon)
- Ginger-one inch piece (grated)
- Green chili – 2 (finely chopped)
- Coriander Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Red chili – 4 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 4 teaspoons
- Coriander – 1 to 2 tbsp
- Oil – 3-4 tablespoons
- Mango powder – 4 teaspoons
- Garam Masala – 4 teaspoons
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
How to make Broccoli Paratha Recipe
- To make parantha, first, knead the dough and prepare it. For this, take out 2 cups of wheat flour in a bowl. Add salt and 2 tsp of oil to the flour and mix well.
- Now knead the soft dough by adding a little lukewarm water (you have used 1 cup of water to knead so much flour, of which 2 tablespoons of water is left).
- The dough is ready. Cover the dough for 15-20 minutes, the dough will be set and ready.
- Prepare to stuff for broccoli parantha. For this, wash the broccoli thoroughly and grate it.
- Put 2 tsp of oil in a pan and heat it. When the oil is hot, add 1/2 half teaspoon cumin seeds and fry it lightly, after roasting cumin, add grated ginger, finely chopped green chilies and turmeric powder and fry it lightly.
- Add coriander powder to the spices and mix. Now add grated broccoli, 1/2 teaspoon salt, crushed red chilies, garam masala and mango powder to this spice and fry for 2-3 minutes, mix everything well.
- After 2-3 minutes, the broccoli is well roasted. Stuffing is ready, turn off the gas and add green coriander to it. Take out the stuffing in a bowl.
- After 20 minutes the dough is set and ready. When the dough is set, apply a little oil on your hands and mash it.
- Heat a pan on the gas. Take out a little flour from the dough and make a round dough. Wrap the dough in dry flour and roll out the rolled paranthas 3-4 inches in diameter.
- Spread some oil on the rolled paratha and now keep 2 or 3 teaspoons of this stuffing and close it by lifting the paratha from all the sides.
- Make the dough slightly bigger by pressing it with fingers so that the stuffing spreads evenly inside the paratha.
- Wrap the stuffed flour with ladoos and make it slightly bigger by hand (doing this does not break the paratha while rolling).
- Place the dough on a plate and make it big with the help of a hand. Now wrap it in dry flour and roll it under pressure.
- Put some fried oil on the pan and pour the fried parathas on the pan. As soon as the upper surface becomes darker, turn it over and after appearing brown spots on the second surface, apply oil on the first surface and turn it over.
- Apply oil on this site as well and fry the paranthas till they turn brown on both sides. Reduce the heat and let the parathas become crisp.
- Take out the roasted parathas on a plate. Prepare all the paranthas in this way. 6-7 parathas are prepared with this flour.
- Hot broccoli paranthas are ready. Serve and eat parantha with curd, chutney, pickle, or any gravy vegetable.
- Enjoy Broccoli Paratha Recipe.
- If you use lukewarm water to knead the dough in the winter season, the dough is ready by kneading it well.
- The ginger paste can also be used instead of grated ginger.
- You can take chili as you like, more or less as per your taste.
- If you do not want to add garam masala, you can remove it.