BUTTER NAAN RECIPE | RECIPE FOR BUTTER NAAN | NAAN RECIPE
Every day, if it is made to eat something different from parathas and chapattis, then everyone will be very happy. That is why today we make Butter Naan Recipe for dinner.
- Refined flour – 200 grams (2 cups)
- 100 grams of refined flour
- Fresh curd – (1/2 cup)
- Eating Soda – 1/4 teaspoon
- Sugar – half a teaspoon
- Salt – 1/2 tsp (as per taste)
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Butter or ghee to make naan
How to make Butter Naan Recipe
- Sieve all-purpose flour in a vessel. Make some room in the middle of the dough by hand. Add yogurt, baking soda, salt, sugar, and oil to this prepared area and mix everything well by rubbing it by hand, now mix the flour in the flour.
- Knead the dough well with the help of lukewarm water, knead it soft like chapati flour. You will feel how light and smooth the dough has become. Cover the dough and keep it in a warm place for 2-4 hours, the flour is ready after flowering.
Turn on the oven.
- Make about 8- 10 equal balls from the flour. Add a flour ball and roll it into a diameter of 8-10 inches and pour butter or ghee over it.
- Fold the rolled naan into the shape of a double hemisphere. Apply ghee again on this fried naan, and take a double bend, wrap the shape of a triangle with paratha and roll it thin like a paratha.
- Put this roasted naan in a hot oven to fry, when it turns brown, turn it over and fry it till it turns brown on both sides. Butter naan is ready.
- Remove the butter naan in a plate and apply ghee, cut it into 2 parts with a naan cutter and serve.
- Butter naan is ready.
- To make naan on grated: Roll the naan, pour a little 2 teaspoons of water over the rolled naan, spread it around, lift the naan in your hand, and heat the naan, turning the surface of the water towards the pan.
- Do it Place it on the pan, the naan will be visible when roasting it on the pan, lift the naan from the pan and hold it with tongs, directly over the gas, cook until brown spots appear or keep the pan on hold.
- Turn the gas upside down, place the flame just above the heat, fry it on the pan and fry it till it turns brown, take it off the pan. Make naan on a pan and explain how to make naan.
- Enjoy Butter Naan Recipe