CARROT HALWA RECIPE | GAJAR HALWA RECIPE | GAJAR KA HALWA
Carrot Halwa Recipe is a delicious dessert made by carrots and milk Khoya.
- Carrot – 1 kg
- Sugar – 200 gm
- Milk – 500 ml
- almonds – 50 gm (chopped)
- cashews – 50 gm (chopped)
- Pistas – 50 gm (chopped)
- Cow Ghee – 100 gm
- Kesar – 2 sticks
How to Make Carrot Halwa Recipe
- To begin making carrot halwa, start from carrot, grate in medium size.
- Take a pan and heat at medium flame, using cow ghee and melt it in the pan, now add chopped almonds, cashews and pistas and roast them till golden brown. Remove dry fruits and add Carrot in the pan and mix well till melt.
- When carrot melt completely, reduce gas flame at low and add milk in the pan. Allow cook for up to 10-15 minutes.
- Add sugar and mix well and keep gas at low flame and mix continuously till 5 minutes.
- Add dry fruits and mix again and keep cooking till 2-3 minutes.
- Now Carrot Halwa is ready, serve hot or cold.
- Garnish with dry fruits.
- Enjoy Carrot Halwa Recipe.