CARROT KHEER RECIPE | GAJAR KHEER RECIPE | RECIPE FOR CARROT KHEER
Carrot Kheer Recipe Is Main Dessert Of Winter Season. Everything From Its Halwa To Salad Is Very Beneficial For Health. In Most Parts Of North India, Most People Have A Favorite Pudding. But Like Carrot Halwa, Carrot Halwa Is Also Very Tasty.
If You Want To Give The Kids Something Healthy For Breakfast, Which Can Change Their Test And Give Them Nutrition, Then Carrot Pudding Can Be Tried. You Can Also Serve It As A Desert In Front Of The Guests.
- Half A Kilo Carrot (Grated)
- A Spoonful Of Sugar
- 10 Grams Raisins
- Chopped Cashews
- Chopped 10 Almonds
- 2 Green Cardamom
How To Make Carrot Kheer Recipe
- Clean and peel half a kilo of carrots. Now grate them.
- Place a heavy bottom pan on the gas and add a spoonful of desi ghee to it.
- After the ghee melts, add carrots to it and cover it with sugar.
- Meanwhile, keep the gas slow.
- Now, after 1 to 2 minutes, remove the plate and mix the carrots and sugar thoroughly and cook for 2 to 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, keep stirring it with the help of a spoon.
- Now add milk and after adding milk, cook it on low heat for about 20 minutes. After 2 to 3 minutes, keep stirring it.
- Now add ground cardamom and raisins and cook for 2 minutes.
- Next, add cashews and almonds or pistachios and serve carelessly.
Nutrition Benefits Of Carrots
- Carrots Are Mainly Composed Of Water And Carbs.
- Pectin Is The Main Soluble Fiber In Carrots.
- Vitamins And Minerals
- Lower Blood Cholesterol
- Weight Loss
- Eye Health
The Nutrition Facts For Two Medium Raw Carrots Are:
- Calories: 41
- Water: 88%
- Protein: 0.9 Grams
- Carbs: 9.6 Grams
- Sugar: 4.7 Grams
- Fiber: 2.8 Grams
- Fat: 0.2 Grams