CHEESE NAAN RECIPE | NAAN RECIPE | NAAN BREAD RECIPE
We all like Cheese Naan Recipe and the soft melted cheese stuffed inside it, the crispy crunchy on the outside and very soft inside. Whether it is prepared in an oven, whether in an oven or on a pan. Serve it with Dum Aloo, Paneer Butter Masala or any gravy vegetable, everyone will like it very much.
- Refined flour – 2 cups (250 grams)
- Curd – 4 cups
- Ghee – 2-3 tbsp
- Mozzarella cheese – 100 grams
- Coriander – 3-4 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Baking soda – 1/3 teaspoon
- Salt – ½ tsp or as per taste
- Oil – 2 tbsp
How to make Cheese Naan Recipe
- Sieve all-purpose flour in a vessel. Make some room in the middle of the dough by hand. Add yogurt, sugar, baking soda, salt, and oil to this prepared area and mix everything well by rubbing by hand, now after adding flour to the dough, mash the flour well with the help of lukewarm water and knead the dough Take it.
- Cover the dough and keep it in a warm place for 2-4 hours, the flour is ready after flowering.
- Grate the paneer and add a little green coriander to it.
- After the dough is ready, mash it a little and correct it. Divide the dough into four equal portions.
- Take a portion and roll it around, wrap it in dry flour, place it on a circle, roll it 3-4 inches in diameter, place 2-3 tablespoons of stuffing over it and lift the rolled naan from all sides.
- Do the stuffing of this dough with a little dry flour and make it slightly bigger with the help of hands and fingers and now with the help of a cylinder, prepare it by pressing it lightly into a round or oval shape.
- Naan recipe can be prepared both on the oven or grilled.
- To make the non in the oven, take a tray, lubricate it with some ghee and pour the non on the tray as well as pour some water on the non and add the cumin seeds.
- Preheat the oven to 250 ° C but preheat it. Place the non-tray in the top rack and set it at 250 degrees centigrade for 5 minutes. Keep checking the non in between as well.
- After 5 minutes, take out the non and check. The non-roasted ones are well roasted from the top and keep them for 2 minutes from the bottom and bake in the oven.
- Naan-check after 2 minutes. Both sides are ready to roast. Apply some ghee on it. Ready to cook in the oven.
- The time in the oven may be more or less according to your oven.
- To make non-grilled: In the same way, knead the dough and make non-filling, spread a little water over the rolled naan, take the naan in your hand and make the naan by turning the surface of the water.
- Place it on a hot grate, the bubble will be visible when frying the naan on the bubble, handle it on the grill, when the top surface turns slightly black, then, when the bottom surface is roasted.
- put the pan on turn the gas flame upside down And roast the noni until the rashes come on, put the pan back on the gas, and with the spatula take the naan out of the pan, pour it into a plate covered with ghee, and prepare the second non.
- Paneer is ready. You can easily make non on both Tawa and oven. You can also make it on the oven.
- Serve Cheese Naan Recipe and eat cheese with your favorite gravy sauce, vegetable, pickle, or vegetable.
- Enjoy Cheese Naan Recipe.
Cheese Naan Recipe Video
Foodie Human Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Foodie Human Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Foodie Human Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Foodie Human Soup Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Foodie Human Desserts Recipes
Non-Vegetarian Recipes: Foodie Human Recipes
Health Drinks: Foodie Human Health Drinks
Kids Recipes: Foodie Human Kids Recipes
Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Nisha Madhulika Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Breakfast Recipes
Vegetarian Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Soup Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Soup Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Kids Recipes
Diet & Health Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diet & Health Recipes
Read Latest Articles
Bluehost Hosting | Web Hosting | eCommerce Hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Shared Hosting | Dedicated Hosting
TMD Hosting | Web Hosting | Cloud hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated Servers
HostGator Hosting | Web Hosting | Cloud hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated Servers