CHICKEN FRY | CHICKEN FRY RECIPE | FRIED CHICKEN
Chicken Fry is a very tasty and delicious dish. Although all chicken dishes are excellent, fry chicken is different. It is delicious and easy to make. Non-veg eaters eat it with great fervor. Any guest visiting your home can be made and fed. It is better to go to any restaurant and eat it with your hands and feed everyone.
- 200 g chicken
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 tsp red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon bread powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 teaspoon oil
- salt to taste
How to make Chicken Fry
- To make fry chicken, first, wash the chicken pieces thoroughly with water.
- Now take a bowl, add garam masala, lemon juice, red chili, turmeric, black pepper, ginger garlic paste, egg, cornflour, etc. and make a batter.
- Add clean chicken pieces to this solution. Now mix well.
- When the entire batter is ready, keep it in the bowl for a while.
- Now take a pan and warmth oil in it.
- Take out the bread powder in a plate, now mix the chicken pieces in the bread powder and put it in a pan of hot oil.
- Now fry these pieces one by one.
- Keep in mind that the heat is slow or there is a fear of burning.
- Soak all the pieces in this way.
- Hot Crispy Fried Chicken is ready.
- If you want, you can clean and boil the chicken before adding it to the spices, by doing this your chicken will be cooked well and after frying, it will also have a different taste.
- You can also choose the spices used in fried chicken according to you, some people like spicier than some less spicy then according to that you can use spices in your chicken fry.
- If you want to make fried chicken like a market and want to attract it, then you can use food color or meat masala in it, doing this will make your chicken fry tasty as well as attractive.
- One thing to be kept in mind when making chicken fry is to always use chicken according to the season, there will be no risk of disease and you will get tasty dishes.
Chicken Fry Video
Breakfast Recipes: Foodie Human Breakfast Recipes
Breakfast Recipes: Veg Recipes of India
Tea & Coffee Foodie Human Recipes: Foodie Human Tea & Coffee Recipes
Soup Recipes: Foodie Human Soup Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Foodie Human Desserts Recipes
Non-Vegetarian Recipes: Foodie Human Recipes
Vegetarian Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Soup Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Soup Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Kids Recipes
Read Latest Articles: