CHICKEN KORMA | CHICKEN KORMA RECIPE | FOODIE HUMAN RECIPE
Chicken Korma is a very tasty and wonderful dish. Eating it is something else. Non-veg eaters eat it with great fervor. You can make korma whenever you want and feed it to everyone. It is a favorite dish of all.
- Gram Chicken – 500 gm
- Onion – 1
- Green Chilies – 2
- Cardamoms – 2
- Cloves – 2
- Water – 1 tsp
- Yogurt – 1 tsp
- Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
- Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
- Black Pepper – 1 tsp
- Turmeric – 1/2 tsp
- Gram Masala – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander Leaves – 2 tsp
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Salt – as per taste
How to Make Chicken Korma Recipe
- To make chicken korma, first of all, take the chicken pieces and clean them well.
- Now put the chicken pieces in a bowl along with lemon juice, black pepper and garlic paste.
- Mix this mixture and keep it covered for some time.
- Now heat oil in a kadhai and add finely chopped onions and fry it till it becomes light brown.
- When the onion is roasted, add turmeric to it and mix it well.
- Add green chili to this mixture and fry it well, add cardamom and cloves. Fry all the mixture well.
- After the spices are roasted, add yogurt and mix them.
Now put the chicken mixture in it and mix well.
- Leave this mixture to cook for a while. Keep running with the help of a spoon.
- Your chicken will cook well.
- Turn off the gas after some time.
- Add garam masala and coriander leaves over it and mix.
- Your delicious and wonderful chicken korma is ready, take it out in a bowl and survey all.
- Although everyone makes chicken korma in different ways, our method of making it is slightly different.
- You can also use tomato in korma if you want. With the help of a tomato, your dish will get a bit sour as well as the color will be good in the dish.
- If you want to fry the spices first and then mix the pieces of chicken in it, or you can also do this by first heating the oil in a pan and frying the chicken and then mixing it with the spices.
- Either way, your chicken will be delicious and you will also get a new taste.
- If you do not want to grind the spices used in chicken korma at home, then you can use only korma masala or garam masala from the market, it will also give you a delicious taste and will save your hard work.
- Apart from this, after frying the chicken, you can also whistle it by putting it in the cooker with spices, this will make your dish ready in a short time and the taste will be amazing.
- There are many ways to make korma which makes it different.
- If you want to use any of these methods and make your delicious chicken korma, let everyone taste it.
- Korma takes a very short time to cook which does not take any other chicken dish. So whenever you are in a hurry and you get a lot of guests at home, the best way you have is to make chicken korma and feed it to your friends and guests.
- The less time it takes to make chicken korma, the fewer ingredients are used in it, then you do not have to do much, just make your mood and you will be able to make korma quickly.
Chicken korma Video
Follow Delicious Vegetarian Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Follow Delicious Non-Vegetarian Recipes: Foodie Human Recipes