CHICKEN PASTA RECIPE | CHICKEN PASTA | PASTA RECIPE
Chicken Pasta Recipe is a very tasty and wonderful dish. All non-veg eaters are chicken pasta enthusiasts. You can make it and feed it to everyone whenever you want. If any guests come to your house or friend, you will have to taste the chicken pasta.
- 250 grams of pasta
- 1 cup boiled chicken
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 cup cheese
- 1 cup cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1 tsp coriander
- 2 tablespoons butter
How to make Chicken Pasta Recipe
- To make chicken pasta, first put butter in a pan and keep it on the gas to heat up.
- Put chicken pieces, garlic paste in this pan, and leave it to cook for a while.
- Now add cornflour and milk in a bowl and prepare a paste. Add this paste to the pan mixture and mix well. Also, add cream and leave it to cook for a while.
- After a while, add cottage cheese to this mixture and let it cook on low heat.
- Heat water in a vessel and add pasta to it, after a while, your pasta will start to soften and sieve with a sieve using a sieve.
- Add boiled pasta to this mixture and also add salt. Leave the pasta to cook for 2-3 minutes.
- After some time your delicious and tasty chicken pasta is ready, take it out on a plate and add coriander and survey it with sauce.