Chicken Sticks | Tandoori Chicken Sticks | Chicken Recipe
- All-purpose flour – 1 tsp
- Corn flour – 2 tsp
- Egg – 1
- Red-orange colour – 1/2 tsp
- oil for deep fry
- Potatoes – 2 nos
- Boneless chicken – 250gm
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp
- Red chilli paste – 2 tsp
- Garlic – 1 tsp (chopped)
- Ginger – 1 tsp (chopped)
- Coriander leaves – 8-10 leaves (chopped)
- Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- Lemon juice – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – as per taste
- To begin making Chicken Sticks, mi all ingredients for marination and marinate it overnight or 8 hours.
- Add all-purpose flour, cornflour, red-orange colour and egg to it.
- Add potatoes as thick chips in marinating chicken.
- take a slice and keep a chicken piece on it, make a fold of potato slice and use a toothpick.
- Add oil in pan and heat at medium heat.
- Deep fry the chicken pieces at low flame.
- Serve hot with lemon juice, it will make tastier.
- Enjoy Chicken Sticks.
- Be Foodie Human.
- Serve immediately and enjoy hot Chicken Sticks.
- Deep fry at low flame.