CHILI PANEER RECIPE | PANEER CHILI RECIPE
Chili Paneer Recipe is a delicious and nutritious recipe in the Indian recipes. Whether you eat it before eating or with food. If you want, eat them with veg choumin or with fried rice. You will like it in every way.
- Paneer – 300 grams
- Green Capsicum – 1 (cut to medium size)
- Red Capsicum – 1 (will cut to medium size)
- Corn flour – 3-4 tablespoons
- Tomato sauce – 1/4 cup
- Olive oil – 1/4 cup
- Vinegar – 1 – 2 teaspoon
- Soya SaaS – 1-2 teaspoons
- Chilli mother-in-law – 1-2 teaspoons
- Green chili – 2-3 (cut into small pieces)
- Ginger – 1-inch piece (grated)
- Salt – half a teaspoon (as per taste)
- Black pepper powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Chili flakes – 1/4 teaspoon
- Ajino Moto – 1- 2 pinches
- Mint leaves – 10 -12
How to make Chili Paneer Recipe
- Cut the cheese into square pieces, take half a cornflour in a plate, and wrap the cheese pieces in the cornflour.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of oil in a nonstick pan and spread it around, when the oil is hot, pour the pieces of cottage cheese in the pan and fry it on both sides until it becomes light brown.
- Now add the remaining oil in the pan, fry it after adding ginger and green chilies, when it is hot, add green capsicum and fry for 1 minute.
- Add the capsicum and fry for 1 minute, and now add the fried cheese pieces, tomato sauce, soy sauce, chili sauce, vinegar, chili flakes, black pepper, Ajinomoto and salt, all the ingredients on slow gas until well-mixed Match Mix
- Dissolve the remaining cornflour in 1/4 cup of water till the kernels are finished and mix in the chili paneer, cook the chili paneer with a spoon for 1 minute, break the mint leaves into thick pieces.
- Hot chili paneer is hot, noodles are made with chili paneer and serve and eat.
- If you want to make chili paneer with onion garlic, finely chop one onion, cut 4 small buds, after the oil is hot, add garlic before adding ginger and green chilies, fry it lightly, onion Add and fry till it becomes light pink.
- It is done, now mix ginger green chili and all spices in the same order, make chili paneer and serve.
- Enjoy Chili Paneer Recipe.
Chili Paneer Recipe Video
Foodie Human Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Foodie Human Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Foodie Human Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Foodie Human Soup Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Foodie Human Desserts Recipes
Non-Vegetarian Recipes: Foodie Human Recipes
Health Drinks: Foodie Human Health Drinks
Kids Recipes: Foodie Human Kids Recipes
Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Nisha Madhulika Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Breakfast Recipes
Vegetarian Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Soup Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Soup Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Kids Recipes
Diet & Health Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diet & Health Recipes
Read Latest Articles
Bluehost Hosting | Web Hosting | eCommerce Hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Shared Hosting | Dedicated Hosting
TMD Hosting | Web Hosting | Cloud hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated Servers
HostGator Hosting | Web Hosting | Cloud hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated Servers