CHOLE TIKKI RECIPE | ALOO TIKKI CHAAT RECIPE | ALOO TIKKI RECIPE
Chole Tikki Recipe is famous in all Indian continents and its also called aloo tikki chole. It can serve with curd and chutneys.
- 3 boiled potatoes
- 2 baked bread slicer mixer
- Chaat masala
- 1 finely chopped onion
- Coriander leaves
- Chili flour
- 1 cup boiled chickpeas
- 1 onion paste
- 1 tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon ginger gluten paste
- 100 grams of jaggery
- Maize flour
- 1 tablespoon black salt
- 1 tbsp cumin powder
How to make Chole Tikki Recipe
- First mash the potatoes, add ground chili pepper flakes and coriander leaves to it and mix with chaat masala and cut the peas into balls.
- Now level the balls and fry them. Dust the cornstarch in it before frying, this will make the tikki crisp.
- For the chickpeas, boil the chickpeas and make a paste of gluten onion, and add the chickpeas to it
- For ginger, boil tamarind and cook it with jaggery pulp and add black salt and cumin powder over the lentils.