Creamy Mushroom Soup | Cream of Mushroom Soup | Mushroom Soup Recipe | Healthy Mushroom Soup Recipe
Creamy Mushroom Soup is a highly famous and healthy soup Globally. As we know mushrooms are a good source of calcium for our body special for vegetarians peoples. Creamy Mushroom Soup made by different methods in different areas of world, here we will make as simple as possible so that anyone can make this delicious Creamy Mushroom Soup Recipe.
- Mushroom – 200 gm
- Butter -2 tsp
- Fresh green coriander leaves – 2 tsp
- Cream – 2 tsp
- Lemon -1
- Corn Flour – 2 tsp
- Black pepper – 1/4 tsp
- Ginger paste – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – as per taste
- To start making Creamy Mushroom Soup, first, take mushrooms and put in cold water for 5 minutes. Coldwater will make mushrooms skin little hard, it will help us during the cleaning of mushrooms.
- Remove mushrooms from cold water and clean them with the help of cloth or knife.
- Now Chop mushrooms in pieces as per your need or your taste.
- Take a pan and put it on gas, set gas at medium flame and add butter, when butter gets melt, put ginger and roast it.
- Add chopped mushrooms, black pepper and salt as per taste and stir them for /6 minutes and put the lid on the pan, allow cook for more 3 minutes. Check mushroom, if mushrooms get softy, allow cook for 1/2 minutes.
- Add some mushrooms in the mixer grinder and grind them but no too much. Add grind mushrooms in the pan and add 200 ml of water keep gas at medium flame.
- Now take corm flour in a bowl and some amount of water and mix well till a homogeneous mixture. Add this mixture in soup slowly and allow cook for 2 minutes.
- Turn on gas flame and add cream and lemon juice and mix well.
- Creamy Mushroom Soup is ready, serve it in Soup bowl and garnish with fresh coriander leaves and remaining cream.
- Enjoy Creamy Mushroom Soup.
- If someone wants to add onion and garlic in soup, roast onion and garlic and add in soup before garnish, so that crispiness of them will be live during enjoying of Creamy Mushroom Soup.
Special Deals on Domains & Hostings