DAL MAKHNI RECIPE | DAL RECIPE
Dal Makhni Recipe is a very tasty and wonderful dal. Well, this is Punjabi Dal, but today you can go anywhere, you will get the specialty of everywhere. The more creamy and butter-like it tastes, the more easily it can be made.
Nowadays, not only the children but the elders also have a lot of tantrums in eating lentils, but this is a lentil that hardly anyone can do because its taste is very tasty which easily captivates everyone’s mind. One who eats this dal once is sure that he will keep it again. The more butter and butter is added to dal makhni, the better its taste becomes. It is very nutritious as well as very nutritious and also very beneficial for our body. Some people think that this dish is good only outside restaurants and hotels, but it is not.
- 500 grams Black Whole Urad
- 50 grams of beans
- 1/4 teaspoon food soda
- 3 tomatoes
- 3-4 Green Chillies
- 1 piece ginger
- 3-4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons Ghee
- 1-2 pieces Asafoetida
- 1-2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp fenugreek
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp red chili powder
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- salt to taste
How to make Dal Makhni Recipe
- First of all, on the day you have to make dal makhni, soak it in water and soak the rajma and urad a night before.
- The next day when you have to make dal makhni, wash the soaked rajma urad thoroughly with clean water.
- Now if you want to put it in the cooker, you can add a little salt to it, add water to it, and keep the cooker on the gas.
- When the city arrives, after the pressure comes out, open the cooker and see if the urad rajma has cooked well to see if they have softened and given a light crush.
- After doing this, take a pan and add oil to it, when hot, add cumin seeds, add onion, and fry.
- When roasted add turmeric, coriander, salt, garam masala.
- Now mix all the spices well and add tomatoes to it and fry it till the tomatoes are melting.
- When the tomatoes dissolve and the mixture is well roasted, add boiled urad and rajma.
- Now add some water to this mixture and cook. When slightly cooked, add butter or cream and mix well.
- Turn off the gas after leaving for some time. Your hot Garam Dal Makhani is ready.
- Enjoy Dal Makhni Recipe.
Dal Makhni Recipe Video
Foodie Human Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Foodie Human Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Foodie Human Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Foodie Human Soup Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Foodie Human Desserts Recipes
Non-Vegetarian Recipes: Foodie Human Recipes
Health Drinks: Foodie Human Health Drinks
Kids Recipes: Foodie Human Kids Recipes
Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Nisha Madhulika Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Breakfast Recipes
Vegetarian Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Soup Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Soup Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Kids Recipes
Diet & Health Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diet & Health Recipes
Read Latest Articles
Bluehost Hosting | Web Hosting | eCommerce Hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Shared Hosting | Dedicated Hosting
TMD Hosting | Web Hosting | Cloud hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated Servers
HostGator Hosting | Web Hosting | Cloud hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated Servers