EGG CURRY RECIPE | EGG CURRY MASALA RECIPE | SIMPLE EGG CURRY RECIPE
Egg Curry Recipe is a very popular dish that is eaten with great fervor. As we all know that there are many benefits of eating eggs, nowadays doctors also recommend eating eggs. It gives energy to our body. Some people put an egg in milk and eat it in other ways. Egg curry is very easy to make, it is prepared in very few ingredients.
- 4 eggs
- 2 onions
- 1 fasting address
- 1 tomato
- 1/4 cumin seeds
- 10-12 link address
- 1 teaspoon Coriander Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Salt – as per taste
- 3 teaspoon coriander address
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 2 tablespoons Cashew
- 1 piece cinnamon
- 1 cardamom
- 1 clove
- 2-3 green chilies
- 3 piece garlic
- 1 piece ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon fennel seeds
How to make Egg Curry Recipe
- First, take eggs and boil them. When it boils, peel them and separate the skin.
- Now keep the boiled eggs aside. It will be needed after some time. Now finely chop the onion tomatoes.
- Grind ginger, garlic, chilies, cardamom, cloves, lentils, all well, and make a paste.
- Now take a pan and pour oil in it and heat it on the gas. When the oil gets slightly hot, add cumin seeds, then add chopped onions and fry on low heat. Fry for 4-5 minutes until a light golden brown color.
- Now add finely chopped tomatoes as well as a little salt so that the tomatoes ripen quickly. Now cook the tomatoes on low heat. After doing this add turmeric, coriander, garam masala, salt, etc. Add the paste we prepared.
- After doing this, fry all the mixture well on low heat so that all the spices are cooked well. Also grind cashew coconut lightly. This will make the taste even more amazing.
- Now add a boiled egg to it. Add some water too. Now cook it on low heat and also add coriander leaves to it.
- Keep it after cooking for a while. Hot kadhi is ready.