FISH CURRY RECIPE | BEST FISH CURRY RECIPE
Fish Curry Recipe is a very popular and delicious dish. Fish curry is one of the most popular fish dishes. Fish is a Bengal dish, but today it is eaten passionately throughout India. Fish curry is also very popular in Punjab. They are very beautifully made in different ways in every house in Punjab. People coming from abroad to visit here also like fish curry very much.
- 750 gm fish
- 4-5 green chilies
- 1 piece ginger
- 1 onion
- 1 teaspoon coriander address
- 2 tablespoons gram flour
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon rice flour
- 1 tsp red chili
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon celery
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons oil
- salt to taste
How to make Fish Curry Recipe
- Take the fish first and clean it thoroughly with water. After doing this, clean the fish and put salt and turmeric on it.
- After this, take a bowl and add rice flour, ginger paste, coriander, gram flour, parsley, lemon juice, red chili, etc. and make a paste and mix it well.
- Now in this bowl mix turmeric with salt and turmeric and mix well. Keep in mind that seasoning is well applied in fish.
- Now take a pan and heat oil in it, add mustard seeds, add soaked fish pieces and fry.
- Also, add green chili pieces so that it tastes good. Now fry the fish well.
- Next, when the fish is cooked in 5–10 minutes, take it out of the pan on a plate.
- Now garnish with chopped onion and coriander and add lemon juice to it. Fish Curry Recipe is ready.
- Enjoy Fish curry Recipe.
- You can choose the fish to be used in fish curry as per your choice and preference.
- Everyone’s choice is different and everyone likes different types of fish, that’s why you choose fish according to your preference and prepare the fish curry.
- To make fish curry, you can boil the fish before mixing it with spices and salt or you can fry it, you will not have to heat it too much while making the curry and your fish curry is ready in a short time. can be done. Will go
- Some people find fish curry thicker, while some people are thinner with more water, so you can reduce or increase the amount of water in the curry to your liking so that the curry can be made according to your taste and taste.
- You can also prepare spices used in fish curry at home. Bring whole and fresh spices from the market and grind them at home and prepare your own fish curry dish from them.
Fish Curry Recipe Video
Foodie Human Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Foodie Human Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Foodie Human Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Foodie Human Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Foodie Human Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Foodie Human Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Foodie Human Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Foodie Human Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Foodie Human Smoothie Recipes
Health Drinks Recipes: Foodie Human Health Drinks
Zero Oil Recipes: Foodie Human Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Foodie Human Diabetic Recipes
Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Nisha Madhulika Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Kids Recipes
Diet & Health Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diet & Health Recipes
Read Latest Articles
Bluehost Hosting | Web Hosting | eCommerce Hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Shared Hosting | Dedicated Hosting
TMD Hosting | Web Hosting | Cloud hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated Servers
HostGator Hosting | Web Hosting | Cloud hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated Servers