FRENCH FRIES RECIPE | EASY FRENCH FRIES RECIPE | FRENCH FRIED ONIONS RECIPE
French Fries Recipe is a very tasty and wonderful snack. It is a favorite dish of all. As its name means French fries, some people think it is a French dish, but it is not, in fact, it is a famous Belgian dish. Its practice started from that and today it is so famous in our country that it has now become the pride of every party.
It is very easy to create. Just 10 minutes’ time and delicious yummy french fries are ready. French fries are also called finger chips. It is very tasty that children eat it with great fervor. All the ingredients to make it are available at home.
- 4 potatoes
- 1 tsp red chili
- 2 tsp gram flour
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp oil
- Salt to taste
How to make French Fries Recipe
- To make French fries, first, take potatoes, peel them and cut long pieces.
- Make sure the pieces are long and slightly thick. Cut all the potatoes in the same way and put them in water.
- This will not make the color of potatoes dark.
- Now take out the potatoes and let them dry out. Spread it slightly so that it dries quickly.
- After doing so, add gram flour, cornflour, coriander, cumin, red chilies, garam masala, salt, etc. to a batter.
- Now put the dried potato pieces in this solution and mix it well. Make sure that the mixture mixes well with the potato.
- Now take a pan and heat oil by adding oil to it.
- When the oil is hot, add the mixed potatoes in the batter and fry it on a low flame. Take care not to burn potatoes.
- When the color of potatoes changes slightly, take them out. Now take them out in a plate and sprinkle chaat masala.
- Your hot french fries are ready.
- Enjoy French Fries Recipe.