GULAB JAMUN RECIPE | GULAB JAMUN RECIPE WITH KHOYA | GULAB JAMUN
Gulab Jamun Recipe is a very famous dessert in all countries. There is hardly anyone who does not like its taste. It is very easy to create. Nowadays there are ready-made ingredients to make Gulab Jamun in the market, but the fun and taste that is needed to make it well at home are called from outside. According to the recipe below, the delicious and wonderful Gulab Jamuns will be ready in a short time. Let a guest come to your house and make this interesting dessert in a few minutes.
- 250 grams Mawa
- 100 gm cottage cheese
- 30 grams maida
- 1 tbsp cashew
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 600 grams of sugar
- Ghee for frying
- 2-3 cardamom
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
How to make Gulab Jamun Recipe
- First of all, filter the fine flour. Grind the khoya and mawa that we brought.
- Now add maida to the mawa and mix them well with a spoon.
- Khoa has a lot of moisture, so it will easily get flour. Now mix the two together and knead like flour. If you feel the need, you can also add some milk to it.
- Now make dough balls or balls. Make as many balls from the flour. Just keep in mind that there should be no cracks in the circle. If this happens, the shells will open at the time of escape. Take special care of this matter.
- If there is a crack in the circle, add some milk and soften. Do not increase the size of the balls too much as they swell up after adding sugar syrup.
- When the balls are ready, heat oil or ghee in a pan on low heat. Now first put a small piece and see if the ghee is heating properly. Keep it neither too hot nor too light. This makes a difference in Gulab Jamun.
- Now put 4-5 balls in the pan and fry on low heat. You can see after 1-2 minutes Gulab Jamuns will start blooming and their color will also become golden.
- After frying some more, they will now turn light brown.
- If we want our Gulab Jamuns to be soft and golden, they will be fried at normal temperature and allow them to stand for 5-7 minutes.
- When all Gulab Jamuns are fried, take them out on a paper napkin. Wait for them to cool down.
- When Gulab Jamuns have cooled down, put them in warm syrup. Take care that sugar syrup is not too hot if it happens then the size of Gulab Jamun will be reduced. This will cause complete loss.
- Now keep the gulab jamun in sugar syrup for 1-2 hours so that its size becomes even bigger and their taste also becomes wonderful.
- The hot gulab jamun is ready.
- Be Foodie Human.