LAUKI KOFTA RECIPE | LAUKI KOFTA CURRY
Lauki Kofta Recipe to droll over, enjoy this as a meal with chapati, parantha, or rice. Grandma’s Flavors Recipes
- Bottle Gourd – 300 gms ( 1 cup grated)
- Chickpea flour – 1 cup ( 100 gms)
- Tomatoes – 3 ( 250 gms)
- Green chili – 1
- Green coriander – 2 to three tbsp ( finely chopped )
- Dry fenugreek leaves – 1 tsp
- Green chili – 1 (finely chopped)
- Ginger – 1 tsp (paste)
- Cumin seeds – 1/four tsp
- Asafoetida – 1/2 pinch
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Carom seeds – lower than 1/four tsp
- Red chili powder – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1.5 tsp
- Garam masala – 1/four tsp
- Oil – for frying and gravy
How to make Lauki Kofta Recipe
- Take some grated bottle gourd, press out the juice, add chickpea flour, inexperienced chilli , ginger paste, turmeric powder, coriander powder, pink chili powder, salt.
- Add carom seeds, inexperienced coriander, combine all elements properly. as soon as prepared, preserve dough apart to puff up.
- Heat oil for frying koftas, after 10 minutes as soon as the oil is rightly scorching then put koftas to fry. Break as many as four to five koftas as they match within the wok.
- Oil must be medium hot and flame medium excessive for frying the koftas. Once brown in color, Flip and fry properly till golden brown from all sides.
- Then take them out, fry all of the koftas likewise. 9 koftas might be made with this amount of batter.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in wok, add 1/2 tsp cumin seeds, scale back flame. Add asafoetida, 1/2 tsp ginger paste,1 tsp coriander powder, 1/four tsp turmeric powder.
- Slightly roast these. Add tomato inexperienced chili paste. Increrase flame. Add pink chili powder.
- Stir masalas and roast till oil separates from it. Once oil separated add, dry fenugreek leaves, chickpea flour,stir and roast masala for one more 2 minutes.
- After 2 to three minutes, when masala is raosted. Add 2 cups water to it. Mix properly.
- Add salt, garam masala, inexperienced coriander, add lauki juice ( optionally available).
- Cover and prepare dinner it for three to four minutes. Put koftas within the gravy. Cover and prepare dinner once more for Three to four minutes. After four minuites of sabzi is cooked, take it out in a bowl.
- Mouth Drooling Lauki kofta is prepared. You can serve this with , chapati , parantha , naan , rice.
- This amount is suffecient for Three to four members.
- Milk, Vegan Recipes.
- Oil shouldn’t be too scorching whereas frying the koftas. If you place koftas to fry in very popular oil then they burn out shortly.
- Oil must be medium scorching to fry the koftas.