LEMON RICE | LEMON RICE RECIPE | RICE RECIPE
Lemon rice is a very tasty and wonderful dish. It is very easy to create. You can eat rice with pickle, chutney, sauce, yogurt, etc. It will taste twice as good.
- 2 bowl rice
- 1/4 Bowl Peanuts
- 1 onion
- 1 tomato
- 2 carrots
- 2 cups peas
- 2 capsicum
- 1 green chili
- Paste ginger
- 2 lemons
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili
- 1 teaspoon oil
- salt to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 tsp coriander
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp chaat masala
How to make Lemon Rice
- To make lemon rice, first, wash and clean the rice. Collect all the ingredients.
- Take cabbage and keep it on the gas. Now reduce the heat and add some oil to it.
- When the oil is hot, add cumin and chili to it. When the cumin seeds get slightly golden, add finely chopped onion to it and after roasting add ginger garlic paste to it.
- Roast it till the onion turns light brown. Then add tomatoes to it.
- Now add turmeric, coriander powder, garam masala, etc.
- Now when the tomatoes are melted and the spices separate slightly from the oil, add all the chopped vegetables to it.
Add vegetables and mix well.
- Now fry the vegetables on a medium flame for 2 minutes and after doing so keep them covered for 2 minutes.
- When the vegetable is cooked well, add rice, salt, chaat masala and also add lemon juice.
- For some time, your hot lemon rice is roasted on gas.
- The taste of lemon rice is deliciously sour and peppery.
- After adding chaat masala to it, it tastes great.
Lemon Rice Video