MALPUA | MALPUA RECIPE | RECIPE FOR MALPUA
Most people have heard the name Malpua, but not everyone has tasted it. This is a very tasty and wonderful dish. You can easily make it and survey your guests and friends. It is very easy to create.
- 125 grams of wheat flour
- 50 grams of milk
- 50 grams of sugar
- 2 tablespoons Ghee
How to make Malpua
- To make Malpua, first, take sugar and milk in a bowl and stir them until the sugar dissolves well in the milk.
- Now add maida to this solution and keep stirring. Make sure that there are no lumps in it.
- Stir the solution continuously. By doing this your solution will be good. Beat it until your solution becomes smooth.
- Now take a pan and heat ghee in it.
- Now spread the batter using a spoon in a pan and then bake it with a spatula.
- Similarly, make other puas from all the mixture and keep it in a plate. Your delicious and amazing puas is ready.
- Eat them hot with kheer or chutney.
- Pay little attention to the number of your ingredients when making puas.
- If you use more or less of one of your ingredients, then there is a risk of spoiling your Malpua, which will not make your dish good and tasty.
- If you want puas then you can add Khova Mawa as it will create a little stuffing in Malpua and due to mixing Mawa your puas will become soft and tasty.
- Some people like to add dry fruits to puas, or if not, you can finely chop or grind the dried fruits of your choice to change their taste.
- While preparing puas, keep in mind that the solution made for Malpua is neither too thin nor too thick.
- If your solution is spoiled then your malpua will also be spoiled.