MUSHROOM CURRY RECIPE | MUSHROOM MASALA | MUSHROOM RECIPE
Mushroom Curry Recipe is the favorite of many, but instead of peas, if the green vegetable is made using green gram, it will make people taste different.
- Mushroom – 200 grams
- Cholia – 200 grams
- Tomatoes – 3
- Green chili – 2
- Ginger- one-inch piece
- Coriander – 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Cashews – 2 to 3 tablespoons
- Oil – 2 to 3 tablespoons
- Cumin seeds – ½ tsp
- Asafoetida – 1 pinch
- Garam Masala – less than 4 teaspoons
- Turmeric powder – 4 teaspoons
- Red chili powder – 4 tsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 4 tsp or as per taste
How to make Mushroom Curry Recipe
- Start making Choliya Mushroom vegetable by preparing a paste for gravy. For this, put tomatoes, green chilies, ginger and cashews in a mixer jar and grind them finely.
- Put oil in the pan and heat it. When the oil is hot, add cumin seeds. When the cumin seeds crackle, add asafoetida, coriander powder, and turmeric powder and fry the spices a little. After frying the masala, add tomato, ginger, green chili, and ginger paste to it.
- Also, add red chili powder and fry the spices on low and medium flame till the oil starts separating from the spices.
- After the masala is roasted add chickpeas and salt. Mix all ingredients well.
- Then add half a cup of water to the vegetable and cover the chickpeas and cook till they become slightly soft and not cooked. Stir the vegetables every 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, wipe the mushrooms with a cloth and cut them into small pieces.
- After 10 minutes, when the green chickpeas become soft, add mushrooms, garam masala, and green coriander and mix well. Cover the vegetable and let it cook on low flame for 2 minutes.
- The vegetable is ready, take it out in a bowl and garnish it with green coriander. Cholia Chulia is prepared as a vegetable of mushrooms. Serve and eat it with any chapatti, parantha, or naan.
- Enjoy Mushroom Curry Recipe.
- To make gravy, you can take cashew, sesame, poppy seeds, melon seeds, peanuts, whatever you want.
- If you like to eat onion-garlic, then add finely chopped onion and 3 to 4 finely chopped garlic buds, fry the onion till it becomes light pink, and after that add the paste and prepare the vegetable by making the rest of the method above.
- Mushrooms do not need to be washed with water. They are wiped well only with a clean cloth.
- You can also make more vegetables by adding a little more water to it.