PANEER TIKKA MASALA | PANEER TIKKA RECIPES | RECIPE FOR PANEER TIKKA MASALA
Roasted spicy paneer with curd and native spices is made in Paneer Tikka Masala gravy on high heat in the oven or grilled. Amir Makhani gravy is one of the most liked recipes of gravy cheese. We can make it on any special occasion.
- Paneer – 250 grams
- Curd – 2 tablespoons
- Gram flour – 2 tablespoons
- Oil – 2 to 3 tablespoons
- Tomato – 3 (300 grams) (paste)
- Butter – 2 tablespoons
- Coriander – 2 to 3 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Asafoetida – 1/2 pinch
- Garam Masala – 1/4 teaspoon
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Kasuri Methi – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder – 1.5 tsp
- Red chili powder – 1 tsp
- Ginger paste – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon or as per taste
How to make Paneer Tikka Masala
- To make Paneer Tikka Masala, cut the paneer into 1 or 3/4 cm thick square pieces.
- Grind the tomatoes in a grinder and make a fine paste.
- To prepare Paneer Tikka Masala, take yogurt in a large bowl and add 1 teaspoon gram flour, 1/4 tsp red chili powder, 1/2 tsp coriander powder, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, and less than 1/2 tsp Insert Salt.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Then add the paneer pieces to the spices. Stir them until the spice layer is well over them. After whisking the pieces of cottage cheese well, keep the cup in the fridge for 20 minutes, so that it sets well.
- After 20 minutes, the tikka is ready and ready to roast. To roast Paneer Tikka, put 1-2 tsp of oil in a non-stick pan and keep it on the gas to heat.
- Put the paneer tikka in the pan one by one and let it cook till it turns golden brown from the bottom.
- As soon as they turn golden brown from the bottom, flip them over the tikkis one by one and let them roast till they become golden brown.
- A little later, when the tikkas are set to be golden brown from both sides. Turn off the gas
- To make the gravy, heat a pan on the gas and add 2 tablespoons of oil to it. After the oil is hot, add cumin seeds and fry it.
- As soon as the cumin seeds crackle, add asafoetida, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp coriander powder, kasoori methi, and 1/2 tsp ginger paste. Fry the spices lightly on low heat.
- As soon as the spices are roasted, add tomato paste and 1/2 tsp red chili powder. Now fry the tomatoes till the oil separates from the spices.
- Till the masala is cooked well, put 1 teaspoon of oil in a small pan and heat it, add 1 tablespoon gram flour in hot oil and fry it till the color of gram flour changes.
- Add the roasted gram flour to the gravy and fry the masala slightly. After a while, when the oil starts separating from the spices, the masala will be roasted.
- After this, add a little less than 1/2 cup water and add 1/2 tsp salt, sugar, garam masala, and green coriander to the gravy and mix well.
- Add roasted paneer tikka in the prepared gravy and mix the tikkas in the gravy. After this, cover the gravy and let it cook on low flame for 2-4 minutes.
- After 4 minutes, add butter to the vegetable and mix and turn off the gas. Paneer tikka masala is ready, take it out in a bowl.
- Garnish the delicious and Singhada Paneer Tikka Masala Sabzi with green coriander and serve it.
- Enjoy Paneer Tikka Masala.
- Bake the paneer tikka in a non-stick pan on low heat. The cheese turns black on high heat and is not dark golden brown.
- You can increase or decrease the amount of red chili according to your taste.
- If you want more red color of tikka gravy, you can also use red food color.
- Instead of frying gram flour and adding it to the gravy, you can also grind roasted gram and add it to the gravy and if you are using corn starch, dissolve it in water.
- If you like to eat less butter then you can reduce its quantity in the vegetable.
Paneer Tikka Masala Video
Foodie Human Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Foodie Human Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Foodie Human Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Foodie Human Soup Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Foodie Human Desserts Recipes
Non-Vegetarian Recipes: Foodie Human Recipes
Health Drinks: Foodie Human Health Drinks
Kids Recipes: Foodie Human Kids Recipes
Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Nisha Madhulika Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Breakfast Recipes
Vegetarian Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Soup Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Soup Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Kids Recipes
Diet & Health Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diet & Health Recipes
Read Latest Articles
Bluehost Hosting | Web Hosting | eCommerce Hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Shared Hosting | Dedicated Hosting
TMD Hosting | Web Hosting | Cloud hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated Servers
HostGator Hosting | Web Hosting | Cloud hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated Servers