PAV BHAJI RECIPE | PAV BHAJI MASALA |PAV BHAJI MASALA RECIPE
Pav Bhaji Recipe is a very tasty and wonderful dish. Whether it is a birthday party or a kitty party, a friend has come home or a guest, it is prepared in a lot of work hours and everyone eats it with great fervor. It is common nowadays that children do not eat vegetables. However, eating vegetables is very important, it gives protein to our body. Pav Bhaji is a dish that children eat with great fervor. For this reason, their bodies also get protein and they like the taste. It is very soft to eat, so even older people can eat this dish easily.
- 3 potatoes
- 1/2 cup peas
- 2 loose and chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped cauliflower
- 1 finely chopped capsicum
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 onions finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons Pav Bhaji Masala
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- Salt – as per taste
- 1/2 cup tomato puree
- 1 tsp Coriander finely chopped
How to make Pav Bhaji Recipe
- First, put the potatoes in the cooker to boil. After boiling, take it out, sprinkle and mash.
- Now add the remaining vegetables i.e. carrots, peas, cauliflower, capsicum, and also add 1/2 cup water to boil.
- Mash it after a while.
- Place a pan on the gas and heat it by adding oil to it.
- Now add onion, ginger garlic paste, pav bhaji masala, turmeric and mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- When the masala turns red well, add tomatoes, butter, salt, and mashed vegetables to it.
- Now mix all the mixture well. Let it cook on the gas for 5 minutes so that all the vegetables mix well with the spices.
- Turn off the gas after cooking for 5-7 minutes. Our language is ready.
- Now after making bhaji, take the pav and cut it in the middle so that it does not separate.
- Now add buttermilk to the pav and bake it from both the sides.
- Remove it when it is light pink. Pav is ready, serve it hot now