Prawn Curry | Prawns Gravy Recipe | Prawn Masala Recipe | Shrimp Curry
- Prawns – 250 gms
- Onion – 1 medium size
- Tomato – 1
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Chilly powder – 2 tsp
- Fenugreek – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1/4 tsp
- Tamarind – 1
- Water – 2 cups
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Curry leaves – 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves – 1 tsp
- Soak tamarind and extract the juice.
- Chop tomato and grate onion.
- Mix all the powders with the ginger garlic paste and a little water and make it into a thick paste.
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Add curry leaves and chopped onion and saute till the golden brown.
- Add the paste and saute till the oil start leaving the mixture.
- Add chopped tomato and saute further till it gets musky.
- Add prawns along with tamarind juice and little more water and salt.
- Cover and cook the prawns up to 8-10 minutes at medium heat.
- Check the thickness of gravy and make the gravy thick.
- Add fresh coriander leaves and serve hot with rice or chappati.
- Enjoy Prawn Curry.