RECIPE FOR JANMASHTAMI | JANMASHTAMI BHOG RECIPES | JANMASHTAMI MEWA PAG
Prepared with five dry fruits, full of flavor and health, specially prepared paag on Janmashtami. Recipe For Janmashtami
- Makhane – 1 cup (20 grams)
- Dry Coconut – 1 cup (60 grams) grated
- Melon seeds – 1 cup (70 grams)
- Sugar – 2 cups (500 grams)
- Ghee – 4 cups (150 grams)
- Almonds – one cup (40 grams)
- Gum – 4 cups (30 grams)
- Poppy seeds – 4 cups (30 grams)
- White Chili – 1 teaspoon
- Cardamom – 10 to 12 (powder)
How to make Recipe For Janmashtami
- Put ghee in the pan and heat it. When the ghee becomes hot, add makhane to it and stir it a little, let it turn golden. It takes 4 minutes for the makhana to cook.
- Take out the roasted makhanas on a plate. While removing the grates, stop the ladoos on the side of the pan so that the excess ghee goes back into the pan. Recipe For Janmashtami
- To fry the gum, turn off the gas and cool the ghee lightly. If the glue is poured into medium hot or hot ghee, the glue remains raw or hard from inside.
- Put half the gum in deep hot ghee and fry on low heat. Shake and fry the glue. To make the glue brown, fold the gas slightly.
- After this, slow down the gas and take out the roasted gum on a plate. Pour the remaining glue into the pan and take it out.
- It takes 3 minutes to roast one time of gum, but in a total of 6 minutes, the entire gum is sick.
- Add the almonds to the leftover ghee and fry it on medium gas till it becomes light black and swollen.
- When the almonds swell and change color, slow down the gas and take them out in a bowl. It has taken 3 minutes to fry them.
- Next, pour the melon seeds into the hot ghee. Fry on medium flame while stirring continuously.
- The seeds began to sound of a sneeze, their color began to change and they began to swell, then add grated coconut and poppy seeds to it. Fry for 2 to 3 minutes while stirring continuously and fry on low heat.
- After 3 minutes, take them out in a bowl.
- Add sugar and 4 cups of water to the pan and cook until the sugar completely dissolves in the water.
- Meanwhile, break dry fruits. First, break the roasted almonds into a sour and put them in dry fruits.
- Likewise, grind the makhane and gum and mix. Add sugar syrup in the center. Recipe For Janmashtami
- Crush white pepper and make powder.
- Get sugar disease checked. Drop the syrup with a spoon, then a nice long wire is formed at the end.
- Our syrup is ready. Another way to check for sugar syrup is to put 1 to 2 drops of syrup in a bowl and stick it between the finger and thumb and see if a long wire should be formed.
- To make smoothness, apply ghee to the plates and lubricate them.
- Add dry fruits to the sugar syrup. Also add powdered white pepper, cardamom powder and mix everything.
- Cook the mixture for 2 to 3 minutes until the consistency becomes firm. Keep the gas medium-low.
- If you look at this mixture with a spoon, the syrup and dried fruits will fall together, but it has come to a cold accompaniment. Turn off the gas
- To freeze the mixture, spread it in plates and make a dent on it. You can make its pieces smaller or larger as you wish.
- Let it cool down a bit and then with a knife separate the pieces. Heat the plate slightly on the gas so that the pug easily separates from the plate.
- After removing the pieces of pud, if small pieces are left, take it out on a separate plate. Janmashtami food
- Mix dry fruit peg is ready to eat. After cooling it, keep it in an airtight container and eat it for 1 month.
- This snack is made on Janmashtami, but it is such a delicious and healthy snack that can be eaten anytime.
- Enjoy Recipe For Janmashtami.
- White pepper not only enhances the flavor of the puri, but it is also very sweet, which adjusts to its sweetness.
- You can also use black pepper instead of white pepper.
- If the sugar syrup looks a little thin, cook it a little more. If it looks thick, then add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water to it.
- After pouring the mixture into the plate, immediately mark the bite. If it is not marked immediately, it becomes difficult to remove the pieces.