RECIPE FOR VEG CRISPY
Recipe for Veg Crispy is a recipe for an appetizer that is less complicated to make and ideal to serve the visitors. It is made up of sorts of veggies and it’s crispier to eat. Cooking it acquires to a lesser period of time.
- Cauliflower (chopped) – 1 cup
- Capsicum (chopped) – 1 cup
- Baby corn (chopped) – 4 Pcs.
- Green chili (finely chopped) – 2
- Potato (chopped) – 1
- Refined flour – ½ cup
- Cornflour – ¼ cup (20 grams)
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Green coriander (finely chopped) – 1 tbsp
- Cabbage (finely chopped) – 2 tbsp
- Capsicum (finely chopped) – 2 tbsp
- Tomato sauce – 2 tbsp
- Chilli sauce – 1 tsp
- Soya sauce – 1 tsp
- Vinegar – 1 tsp
- Ginger (paste or grated) – 1 tsp
- Black pepper – ½ tsp
- Oil – for frying
How to make Recipe for Veg Crispy
- Take a cup of chopped cauliflower together with a cup of chopped capsicum. Take Four child corn and chop them.
- Take a ½ cup of refined flour in a bowl and add a ¼ cup of cornflour to it.
- Add a ½ cup of water to it and stir for some time to make its batter of easy texture.
- Add a pinch of salt, and pinch of freshly crushed black pepper to it. Stir and blend the batter for some time. The batter ought to have working consistency.
- Add the chopped veggies to the batter and blend nicely till batter coats them nicely.
- Preheat oil in a wok and add the veggies to it for frying, however, slowly.
- Fry the veggies whereas stirring them till they seem golden brown. 5 to six minutes will probably be acquired to fry a spherical of veggies.
- After frying the veggies, drain them out of wok utilizing a ladle and place them on a plate.
- After frying all of the veggies, preheat a pan and add 2 tablespoons of oil in it. Add a teaspoon of ginger paste, 2 finely chopped inexperienced chilies to it and roast them.
- Add finely chopped cabbage, 2 smaller sized capsicums to it. Roast the veggies for some time on a medium flame for two minutes. Add 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce, a teaspoon of pink chili sauce to it.
- Add a 1 teaspoon of soya sauce, a 1/2 teaspoon of vinegar, a ½ teaspoon of salt to it on medium flame.
- Set the flame low and add the fried veggies to it. Stir till sauce coats the veggies nicely.
- Add some inexperienced coriander to it and blend it nicely. The veg crispy is able to be served.
- You can add any number of veggies to it in line with your style similar to broccoli or onion.
- You can add garlic paste or chopped garlic as an alternative of ginger paste to it.
Recipe for Veg Crispy Video
Have you like this recipe?
Like, Share & Comments…
Follow our more recipes 👇👇👇
Foodie Human Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Foodie Human Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Foodie Human Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Foodie Human Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Foodie Human Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Foodie Human Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Foodie Human Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Foodie Human Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Foodie Human Smoothie Recipes
Health Drinks Recipes: Foodie Human Health Drinks
Zero Oil Recipes: Foodie Human Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Foodie Human Diabetic Recipes
Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Nisha Madhulika Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Smoothie Recipes
Zero Oil Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diabetic Recipes
Diet & Health Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diet & Health Recipes
Like, Share & Comments…