RECIPE OF RAGI DOSA | DOSA RECIPE | RAGI DOSA RECIPE
Recipe of Ragi Dosa made of calcium and iron-rich ragi is healthy and tastes great. Ragi Dosa is the best dish for children’s tiffin or morning breakfast.
- Ragi flour – ½ cup
- Wheat flour – 4 cups
- Gram flour – 4 cups
- Oil / Ghee – 2 to 3 tablespoons
- Curd – ½ cup
- Coriander – 2 to 3 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Green chili – 1 (finely chopped)
- Ginger – 1-inch piece (grated) or Teaspoon paste
- Salt – – spoon or as per taste
How to make Recipe of Ragi Dosa
Prepare Dosa Batter
- In a large bowl, add ragi flour, wheat flour, and gram flour. Add yogurt and mix the flour.
- Then add some water and dissolve it until the kernels are finished. Then add spices to it. Add salt, ginger, green chili, and a little green coriander and mix well.
- Now, dilute the batter by adding a little water to it, Batter is ready.
- The spoon should be compatible. ½ cup of water and yog cup of yogurt has been used to create this consistency.
- Cover the batter for 20 minutes so that it is ready to flourish.
- After 20 minutes, whisk it once the batter is gone. Also, keep the nonstick pan on the gas for heating.
- Add oil to the pan and spread the oil around the pan with napkin paper or cloth.
- After the pan is hot, reduce the gas and allow it to cool slightly. Put 2 tbsp of batter in a medium-hot pan and spread it around with a spoon.
- Then, heat the gas. Pour some oil around the top and top of the dosa and let it fry till it becomes golden brown from the bottom surface.
- After this, flip both and roast them till you see brown spots on the other side as well.
- On the other hand, the dosa is ready, with the appearance of brown spots.
- Take both of them out on a plate. Reduce the gas and prepare both in a similar manner.
- Ragi dosa is ready. They can also be called ragi chila. Serve ragi dosa with green coriander chutney, curd, tomato ketchup, chili sauce, or coconut chutney with healthy and good taste and enhance your taste as well as health.
- You can pack these friends in a children’s lunchbox with tomato sauce, jam, or sweet pickles.
- Enjoy Ragi Dosa Recipe.
- If you wish, you can also add rice flour to the batter.
- A nonstick pan can also be used instead of a nonstick pan.
- When spreading the dosa, make sure the pan is not too hot. After heating it, reduce the heat and let it cool slightly, otherwise, it will be very difficult to spread the thin dosa.
- You can prepare spinach ragi dosa or fenugreek ragi dosa in a different taste by adding finely chopped spinach or fenugreek leaves to the dosa batter.
Recipe of Ragi Dosa Video
Foodie Human Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Foodie Human Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Foodie Human Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Foodie Human Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Foodie Human Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Foodie Human Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Foodie Human Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Foodie Human Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Foodie Human Smoothie Recipes
Health Drinks Recipes: Foodie Human Health Drinks
Zero Oil Recipes: Foodie Human Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Foodie Human Diabetic Recipes
Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Nisha Madhulika Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Kids Recipes
Diet & Health Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diet & Health Recipes
Read Latest Articles
Bluehost Hosting | Web Hosting | eCommerce Hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Shared Hosting | Dedicated Hosting
TMD Hosting | Web Hosting | Cloud hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated Servers
HostGator Hosting | Web Hosting | Cloud hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated Servers