SAAG PANEER RECIPE | PANEER RECIPE | PALAK PANEER RECIPE
Along with the call of winter, the market is full of green leafy vegetables. Today we are making Saag Paneer Recipe by mixing lightly roasted cheese with these green leafy vegetables, which is one of the most popular vegetables in all over the world.
- Mustard leaves – 250 grams
- Radish leaves – 2-3 radish leaves
- Spinach – 250 grams
- Fenugreek – 125 grams
- Coriander – 50-60 grams
- Green chili – 2
- Cumin seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Asafoetida – 1 pinch
- Coriander Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Oil – 2-3 tbsp
- Ghee – 1 tbsp
- Paneer – 200 grams
- Tomatoes – 3 (200 grams)
- Gram flour – 1 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp or as per taste
- Ginger paste – 1 teaspoon
- Red chili – 4 teaspoons
How to make Saag Paneer Recipe
- Clean the mustard leaves, take out the big sticks, break the leaves, and separate them. Wash the leaves with clean water, remove excess water, and prepare the leaves by cutting them lightly.
- Clean and wash the soft radish leaves and chop them finely.
- Similarly, clean the spinach, remove the thick stems, break the soft leaves, and wash them with clean water, remove the excess water and prepare the fat by cutting it.
- Clean fenugreek leaves, wash and dry them
- Put mustard, spinach, radish and fenugreek leaves in the cooker, add half or a quarter cup of water and close the cooker and cook until 1 whistle comes. Turn off the gas when the cooker whistles and allow the pressure of the cooker to dissipate.
- Wash the tomatoes and green chilies in a mixer jar and make a paste.
- Also, clean coriander leaves, wash them and prepare them finely.
- Cut the paneer into small pieces and prepare it.
- Put 1 teaspoon of oil in a nonstick pan, place the pieces of cottage cheese in it to fry and fry it on both sides until it turns golden brown. Take out the roasted pieces on a plate.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of oil to the pan. When the oil is hot, add cumin seeds, when the cumin seeds are roasted, add asafetida, ginger paste, coriander powder, and gram flour and fry it a little. Add tomato, green chili paste and red chili powder, mix and fry the spices till the oil starts separating from the spices.
- Open the cooker and take out the vegetables and after the vegetables have cooled, pour them into a mixer jar and grind them slightly coarsely.
- After the masala is roasted, add powdered vegetables and salt to it and mix. When the vegetable boils, add roasted cottage cheese and green coriander to it. Cover the vegetable and let it cook on low heat for 4-5 minutes. Saag Paneer Sabzi is ready.
- Take out the vegetable in a bowl. Garnish with green coriander and put 1-2 teaspoons of desi ghee on top of saag paneer, this also increases the taste of the vegetable and it looks beautiful. Serve and eat saag paneer with chapatti, paranthas, naan, or rice.