SAMBAR | SAMBAR RECIPE | SAMBAR FOR IDLI
Sambar is a very tasty and wonderful dish. Although it is a South Indian dish, it is now famous all over India. It is eaten with idli, dosa, vada, etc. It is very easy to make. It contains a lot of vegetables which are very beneficial for our health. It not only gives strength to our body but also gives many more benefits to our body. Sambar is delicious as well as nutritious. It also contains lentils which give us protein. Sambar is very easy to make. It is better to eat it at home than outside. According to the recipe given below, this delicious dish is prepared in a very short time and quickly. Make it quick and taste it. You can also use this sambar in sambar vada recipe
- 100 grams pigeon
- 250 grams gourd
- 1-2 brinjals
- 3-4 okra
- 4-5 tomatoes
- 2-3 green chilies
- 1-2 pieces ginger
- 1 spoon tamarind paste
- Salt – as per taste
- 2-3 red chilies
- 2 tablespoons Coriander
- 1/2 tsp fenugreek seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon Chana Dal
- 1 teaspoon Urad Dal
- 2 pieces Asafoetida
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 8-10 black peppercorns
- 2-3 large cardamom
- 1-2 tall
- 8-10 curry leaves
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 piece lentil sugar
- 1 teaspoon oil
How to make Sambar
- First, take the lentils and soak them for a while. After soaking it for some time, pour it in the cooker and add water along with it, then keep it on the gas.
- After coming to the city, let the cooker remain so for some time so that the pressure goes away on its own.
- Now finely chop all the vegetables and keep them on the gas to cook.
- Leave the loops for a while so that the vegetables cook well.
- After doing this, take a pan and heat it by adding a little oil to it.
- After the oil is hot, add some mustard with curry leaves. Then add tomatoes and fry.
- When the spices and oil start separating, add sambar masala to it.
- Now beat the lentils kept in the cooker well so that there are no grains in it. Now mix the cooked vegetables with tomato spices. Mix all the mixture well.
- Now add water as required. If you want the sambar thick, add less water.
- After doing this, add salt and tamarind paste to it so that it tastes good.
- Now keep it on low flame to cook. Let it cook for a while. Your hot sambar is ready.
Breakfast Recipes: Foodie Human Breakfast Recipes
Breakfast Recipes: Veg Recipes of India
Tea & Coffee Foodie Human Recipes: Foodie Human Tea & Coffee Recipes
Soup Recipes: Foodie Human Soup Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Foodie Human Desserts Recipes
Non-Vegetarian Recipes: Foodie Human Recipes
Vegetarian Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Soup Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Soup Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Kids Recipes
Read Latest Articles: