SOYA CHUNKS | SOYA CHUNKS RECIPE | SOYA CHUNKS CURRY
Soya Chunks is a very tasty and wonderful dish. It is very easy to create. Soya chunks are very spicy and tasty. Children eat with great fervor. Soybean contains protein which is very beneficial for our body; especially children should be fed soy chunks. Since it has so many benefits, it is also very easy to make.
- 100 grams of soybeans
- 250 g potato
- 2 onions
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 piece ginger
- 6 garlic
- 1/4 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1/4 tsp fenugreek
- salt to taste
- 1 cup of water
- 2 green chilies
- 1/4 tsp red chili
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 2 tablespoons oil
How to make Soya Chunks
- To make soy chunks, first, soak the soybean in water for some time.
- After doing this, take the potatoes, peel them and finely cut them into pieces.
- Now grind tomatoes, onions, ginger, garlic and prepare a paste.
- Now take the cooker and heat it by adding some oil to it. Now add some cumin seeds, then add the paste and fry on low heat.
- When the paste is roasted, add salt, chili, turmeric, khatai, garam masala and fry well.
- Make sure the spices do not burn and fry it well.
- Now add soaked soybean pieces to the roasted spices and mix well.
- After doing so add chopped potato pieces to it.
- Mix this whole mixture well, now add a cup of water and close the lid of the cooker.
- Wait for the whistle to come. Turn off the gas when 2 whistles come.
- After some time when the pressure of the cooker comes out, then open the lid and see that your hot chat is ready.
- Garnish them with onion and coriander in a bowl and serve hot.
- All the ingredients to make it are available at home, just bring soybeans from the market and make delicious soy chunks. You can have a small celebration or a party at your house.
- If you make children in their Tiffin, they will not only eat it with passion but also ask you to make it next time.
- If your household members do not want to eat lentils, you can make soya chunks.
- It is beneficial just like lentils. You should always keep soybeans in your home because one is made very quickly and secondly its prices are less than lentils, then anyone can easily make it at home.
Soya Chunks Video