SPANISH OMELETTE RECIPE
Spanish Omelette Recipe made from crushed eggs quickly cooked with butter or oil in a frying pan, folded around a filling such as cheese, greens. Try this tempting omelet and give yourself a Treat!
Spanish Omelette Recipe
- Egg white 3
- Chicken 250 gram
- Olive slices 4 tbsp
- Mozzarella cheese as required
- Lemon 2
- Red chili ½ tsp
- Oregano ½ tsp
- Thyme ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- For garnish:
- Fresh coriander as required
- Green chili 1-2
- Mint leaves
How to make Spanish Omelette Recipe
- Whisk egg white till it becomes foam.
- Add red chili, thyme, and oregano, salt, and mix effectively.
- Marinate rooster with salt and lemon juice after which stir fry.
- Heat oil in a pan and pour the egg mixture and hold the flame low.
- Spread olives, chicken, and lemon on the top whenever you unfold the egg mixture in the pan to cook.
- Cook from both sides and cook dinner in small parts to make sure, omelet stays within the round form and doesn’t tear.
- Takeout in a plate, sprinkle grated mozzarella cheese on the highest and put it within the oven for two minutes on full heat in a preheated oven.
- Garnish with coriander, mint, and green chili.
- Serve hot and enjoy.
Spanish Omelette Recipe Video
Foodie Human Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Foodie Human Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Foodie Human Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Foodie Human Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Foodie Human Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Foodie Human Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Foodie Human Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Foodie Human Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Foodie Human Smoothie Recipes
Health Drinks Recipes: Foodie Human Health Drinks
Zero Oil Recipes: Foodie Human Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Foodie Human Diabetic Recipes
- SMOOTH & JUICY – Recipes To Look Great And Feel Amazing!
- MILK, VEGAN – 33 Recipes For Plant-Based Milk
- RAW FOOD SELF MADE – A Journey Across Raw Food Cuisine
- FEELS GREAT. TASTES GREAT. CHRISTMAS!
- 100% RAW LOVE – The Ultimate Recipe Collection
- Trending Pastry Techniques (Cakes & Desserts)