SPICED SALMON RECIPE
This Spiced salmon recipe is straightforward to make on those busy nights when your husband goes to work. It takes only minutes to prepare and 15-20 minutes to cook. The delicious spices of ginger, coriander, and turmeric add complexity to this recipe that makes it seem complicated to do – but that’s not it.
Spiced Salmon Recipe
- Filets of salmon, 4 x 6-oz.
- Spray cooking, vegetables
- 1⁄2 tsp. each of soil ginger, soil coriander, turmeric, and kosher salt.
- 1⁄4 of a cup of low-fat yogurt
- Cayenne pepper with black pepper, 1⁄4 tsp.
How to make Spiced Salmon Recipe
- Heat the broiler. In a small bowl, combine the cayenne and black peppers, salt, coriander, turmeric, ginger, and yogurt.
- Sprinkle the baking sheet with a spray of vegetables.
- Place the salmon on the breadcrumbs.
- Spread the yogurt mixture equally on top of the salmon.
- Broil a slightly opaque fish.
- It takes approximately 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve quickly.
Spiced Salmon Recipe Video
Recipe With Prawns
Chili crevasses are a spicy and delicious side dish to entice your family or friends. The creams are marinated with beloved Indian spices such as chili powder, garam masala, and pasta. Even soy sauce is welcome here.
- a few drops of red food coloring1 tbsp. of meal, maize
- Garam Masala powder 1⁄2 tsp.
- Chili powder 1 tsp.
- 2 tsp. paste of garlic ginger
- Shrimp 1 pound
- If you prefer, coarse salt can be used.
- 1 tbsp. of fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. Of low sodium soy sauce Chili sauce 1 tbsp.
- 12 cup oil, cut lengthwise, one curry leaf string
- One bell pepper cup, longitudinally sliced
How to make Chilli Prawns
- Clean shrimp.
- Combine the shrimp and the marinating ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Allow one hour for the mixture to settle.
- Heat the oil in the big saucepan. Add dry leaves to the curry. Take them out and reserve them.
- Sprinkle bell peppers and onions into the same pan. Allow the plants to stay crispy.
- Add some chili and soy sauce.
- To the bed of sautéed vegetables, add marinated shrimp. Cover. Allow it to simmer over low heat for a few minutes.
- Combine ingredients. 7. Allow about a minute to cook. Add leaves of curry. Serve.
Chilli Prawns Video
Recipe For Chicken Sukka
Chicken sukka is about the preparation of chicken for this dinner. It is a dry preparation that is created by various methods in various places. A masala of garlic, ginger, tomato, and onion is typical.
- 2 to 3 chilies sliced, green.
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Garlic-ginger paste
- yogurt, 2 tbsp.
- One onion diced, medium
- 1 pound of chicken
- 1⁄4 tsp. of Garam powder and turmeric powder, respectively.
- 1⁄2 tsp. fennel powdered
- 1 tsp. black chili powder and red chili powder
- 2 tsp. Powder of coriander If you prefer, coarse salt can be used.
To garnish: coriander leaves
How to make Chicken Sukka
- Wash the chicken and chop it into tiny pieces.
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, garlic-ginger paste, garam masala, salt, turmeric powder, curcumin powder, fennel powder, black pepper, and red chili powder.
- Add chicken chunks to the mixture. Rub the chicken masala mixture. Allow it to marinate in your refrigerator for an hour or longer.
- Heat a large pan of oil. Add the chicken marinade. Cover. Cook for 6 to 7 minutes until completely done.
- Open deck. Cook for 3 to 6 minutes on medium-high heat. All the water should evaporate, and the spices should stick to the chicken pieces.
- Add green chilies and onions chopped. For a couple more minutes, fry. Remove the heat. Remove. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
Chicken Sukka Video
Foodie Human Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Foodie Human Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Foodie Human Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Foodie Human Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Foodie Human Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Foodie Human Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Foodie Human Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Foodie Human Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Foodie Human Smoothie Recipes
Health Drinks Recipes: Foodie Human Health Drinks
Zero Oil Recipes: Foodie Human Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Foodie Human Diabetic Recipes
- SMOOTH & JUICY – Recipes To Look Great And Feel Amazing!
- MILK, VEGAN – 33 Recipes For Plant-Based Milk
- RAW FOOD SELF MADE – A Journey Across Raw Food Cuisine
- FEELS GREAT. TASTES GREAT. CHRISTMAS!
- 100% RAW LOVE – The Ultimate Recipe Collection
- Trending Pastry Techniques (Cakes & Desserts)