TOMATO SOUP | TOMATO SOUP RECIPE | FOODIE HUMAN RECIPE
Tomato soup is a very tasty and wonderful dish. Everyone drinks it with great passion. It is also very easy to make. The ingredients of making it are also easily found in our house. Tomato soup can be drunk anytime, but its taste increases even more during the rainy season and winter. Although everyone makes it in different ways we have used cornflour in it to make it thick. It is very easy to make, according to the method given below, tomato soup is ready in just a few minutes. If it is winter and you get some hot soup to drink, then the winter fun doubles. Some people like tomato soup sour and some sweet, if you want, you can sweeten it by adding some sugar. It is very healthy as well as healthy. With this, our body gets strength and energy.
- 600 gm Tomatoes
- 1 piece ginger
- 1 tsp butter
- 1/2 cup peas peeled
- 1/2 cup carrots
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp corn floor
- 1 tsp cream
- 1 tsp red chili
- 1 1/2 cups of water
- Salt to taste
How to Make Tomato Soup Recipe
- First, wash and clean the tomatoes. Now cut the tomatoes.
After doing this, take a cooker, put tomato pieces, black pepper, curry leaves, salt and a cup of water in it and keep it on the gas.
- Now, wait for 2-3 cities to come. When the city comes, allow the tomato to cool and remove the leaves from it.
- Now take a sieve and place it on top of a pot, now put this tomato mixture and sieve it.
- Separate the thick paste left and separate the tomato puree. Make sure the tomatoes do not have pieces
- Now take a pan and put a little butter in it, after this add a little cornflour and mix when the butter melts well then add peas and carrots to it and fry it well.
- After this, add the tomato mixture and mix it. Mix this mixture slowly and now keep it on the gas to cook on low flame.
- After letting it cook for some time, taste it and add salt and chili.
- Keep the flame on the gas for a while. Take care not to be too thick. After a while, your hot soup is ready. Serve it with hot bread slices.