TULSI TEA RECIPE | BASIL TEA RECIPE | FOODIE HUMAN RECIPE
Tulsi Tea Recipe is a soothing drink, where black tea is mixed with Indian basil or basil leaves. Holy basil or basil is known as an anti-oxidant and is consumed in various ways. Drinking hot basil tea relieves cold, cough and even stress. It is beneficial for digestion and its regular intake can prevent acid reflux.
Hot basil tea is also included when the temperature drops or the weather changes which helps in keeping the flu away.
- 2 cups of water
- 8 sprig basil (holy basil)
- 2 teaspoons tea leaves
- Sugar, or honey, to taste
How to Make Tulsi Tea Recipe
- To begin the recipe of basil tea, place two cups of water in a saucepan to boil.
- Meanwhile, wash the holy basil leaves and mix it in boiling water, allow it to boil on low heat for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, add tea leaves and turn off the heat. Cover the saucepan, allow the tea leaves to burn in a cone for a few minutes.
- Eat basil tea prepared in the cup, add sugar or honey to sweeten it before consuming.
- Serve Tulsi Tea Recipe.
- Fresh basil provides a better taste for cocktails than dried herbs. Even cold, which is recommended for preservation, is best reserved for food.
- To make sure fresh basil is available for your drink, consider adding it to your garden. Even if just in the window of your kitchen, it is an easy plant to grow.
- Fresh lemon juice is always preferred for the best tasting cocktails, especially those that impart a soft, fresh flavor.
- Average lemon juice should be 1 3/4 ounces, which is more than enough for a basil-Anika cocktail.
Tulsi Tea Video