VEG NOODLES SOUP | NOODLES SOUP | VEGETABLE NOODLES SOUP
Veg Noodles Soup is a delicious and tasty soup. It is very easy to prepare at home with some vegetables, noodles, ginger, soy sauce, and some other ingredients. It is so delicious that everyone will ask for more and more!
- Capsicum – 1
- Tomatoes – 1
- Carrot – 1/2
- Cauliflower – a small slice
- Green peas – 1/4 cup
- Noodles – 50 grams
- Coriander – 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Lemon – 1
- Butter – 2-3 tablespoons
- Ginger paste – 1 teaspoon
- Chili paste – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – 1 teaspoon or as per taste
- Soy Sauce – 1/2 teaspoon
- Black pepper – 1 tsp (on the ground)
How to make Veg Noodles Soup
- Wash all vegetables with water and dry them until the water dries.
- Peel the carrots and cut them into small pieces. Finely chop cauliflower and tomatoes as well.
- Remove the capsicum seeds and finely chop them.
- Put butter in a pot and heat it. When the butter melts, add ginger paste and peas to it and mix.
- Next, add carrots and fry on medium heat. Cover the pot for 2 minutes to soften the carrots and peas.
- After 2 minutes, add cauliflower, capsicum, tomatoes and mix. Also add salt, chili paste.
- Cover it again and let it cook on medium heat for 2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes, add 3 cups of water to the vegetables. Cover it and let it cook till it boils.
- Meanwhile, drain the lemon juice. When the soup comes to a boil, add the noodles, black pepper.
- Allow the soup to cook on medium heat for 6 to 7 minutes until the noodles have swollen and become soft.
- Boil for 2 to 3 minutes if it is not bloated.
- The soup is ready in 10 minutes. Add 2 teaspoons lemon juice, soy sauce and mix.
- To serve the soup, take it out in a bowl and add some butter and green coriander over it.
- Hot vegetable noodle soup is ready. Children love this soup the most.
- You can take vegetables as per your choice like red, yellow capsicum, cabbage.
- Do not make the vegetables too soft. These light crunchies look good.
- Maggi or parboiled noodles can also be replaced in place of noodles.
- You can also add pre-boiled noodles or boil them separately.
- Do not add soy sauce if you do not want to.
- If you want to make a thick soup, then add 2 tablespoons of corn starch to the water and mix in the prepared soup and allow the soup to boil for 2 to 3 minutes.
Veg Noodles Soup Video